How long have we been here?!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome



Hello, hello everyone!



Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to invite the whole world along on my grandiose adventures, (even if they are only grand to me!).



Many of you have been joining me vicariously through my "Postcards from Korea", well this is just an expansion of that. My goals here are two fold, to really keep an accurate account of my daily adventures in Korea and to keep everyone at home entertained!




So feel free to check in every once in awhile and see what Ajenai and I get in to!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're teaching in South Korea and your daughter is with you? This will be a great experience for her because she'll be immersed in another country on a daily basis. It kind of makes me wish I had a daughter around to tag along with me so I could give her the same experience. (I don't have any children.) I will most definitely keep checking in on your blog! When you get a chance, please e-mail me!